Friday, April 12, 2002

Whoa. This time of month leaves me disconnected with the world. I feel as though I could sleep another 9 hours... and perhaps I should, but I do have a lot to do. So far I'm not getting much of it done mind you, and I have to go back to work on Monday.

I'll try to focus for a few hours and see what I can accomplish. At least put the clean clothes away and pack up some of non essential items. Where do you start when you pack for storage and just bring a few essential things with you to your parents' house? Maybe I should go arrange storage... but I can do that tomorrow. I just need to make a plan of how to execute my plan of moving to my parents' house and putting everything in storage. I must pack.

Disconnected. Disjointed. Sleepy. The world's colours don't look the way they usually do. Things are darker and more sinister, though non-threatening.

Weird.

No comments: