Saturday, April 13, 2002

I'm running out of boxes. I think that's a good sign that I'm making progress, because I can't really see any other signs... Yegads, still so much to pack. Maybe there are flattened boxes in the cardboard bin downstairs... I think I'll go check while I'm on this "filling the boxes" roll. I have to pack a few different kinds of boxes. The kind that are going into the storage space that I rented today and the kind that are going with me to my new temporary digs at Mom and Dad's.

Computer.
Music.
Clothes.
Toiletries.
Dog supplies.
Electronics.

Some of this stuff I can load in the car and take over there after work this week. I can also load things in the car in the morning to go to storage. That sounds like a plan. Wee. Watch me making the boring strategic moving plan on my blog. Meh.

The mundane tasks are taking over my life! At least tomorrow I will go with Ali to see The Vagina Monologues at 2:00. Culture? Bring it on! I hope it makes me think. I like entertainment that does that. From what I hear, it will.

I'll letcha know.

No comments: