Sunday, April 07, 2002

I'm tired. Much to do tomorrow "Drive to Marpole and beg for lodging" being number one on the list. After that, going to my parents to pick up my lovely dog who I get to have at home for a whole two weeks! The groomer doesn't need to see her next weekend, so I can have her home with me until her next grooming before the show. I guess Mom and Dad are going to have to come and pick her up, because I won't have access to the delicious Talon for much longer. As of the 1st of May, I'll be living on my own... of course if I can't find a place to live then Rainy and I will already be *at* my parents' house... so at least that will be easy. The commute from Langley to Richmond, however, will not be.

Living with my parents wouldn't be so bad.... yeah... right. I'd save some money, at least... hopefully they'd allow me to just pay them enough to cover food and electricity, and let me save as much as possible. I'd help out around the house, too, of course... but a couple months there might get me enough to get completely out of debt and have some small savings. After a couple of months, I'm sure I'd be going completely crazy and HAVE to leave. Mothers have a way of doing that to their daughters.

Just watched "Empire of the Sun" again. Great movie. I bought the DVD a long time ago and finally watched it. I watched the 'making of' special feature, too. Those are always interesting. Just wanted to kill some time until I knew I'd be able to sleep. It's funny.. even just that little amopunt of TV watching makes me feel almost.. dirty. Like I should have been doing something else. Productive. I probably should have been and I probably shouldn't buy any more movies on DVD... but we'll see about that one. There are some that I feel I *must* own. Why do I feel that way? Probably because of the way those particular movies made me feel. It's just like certain music for me. I can play some songs over and over again and they always induce the same feelings in me. I like reliving the good feelings but am I just dwelling on the past when I do that? Why not create new good feelings? Hmm..

The one movie I am obsessed with getting on DVD isn't available on DVD... "Joe Versus the Volcano". I love that movie. Brain Cloud! (hand swoops over skull). That cracks me up!

No comments: