Friday, April 05, 2002

Sorted through all my TONS of dog stuff this morning... toys, brushes, nail clippers, tooth scalers, collars, leads, chew toys, frisbees, small vari-kennel and other things and then drove what I didn't need (see previous list) of it down to the Vancouver Pound. They are Canada's first no-kill publicly run shelter and they were VERY appreciative of all the stuff that I couldn't use anymore. =) Yay for giving stuff to people (and dogs) who can use it! Yay for not having to move it/store it next month!

Still feeling the guilt, but I got some boxes today from where I used to work and called Meow Aid to try to donate the cat supplies that I have gathered up over the years so I don't have to move and store those, too. When I get another cat, I will buy him all new things of his very own... and Champ would like that his things are going to be used by other kitties in need. *sniffle*

The heavy duty sorting has begun... and soon I must tackle the bookshelf to see what I can be rid of. Books = heavy.

No comments: