Friday, April 05, 2002

I just realized that even though I enjoy reading Gretchen's Ramblings every day, I didn't have a link to her on my side bar! Situation remedied!

Not much has changed since last night, except that I now feel well-rested. I have some things to clean up around here, some things to pack for the trip and a few more things to pick up.. LIFT TICKET!

I miss my Rainy-noodle-poodle. It makes me realize how determined I am to find a good apartment. I feel a bit guilty about going to Whistler this weekend... okay so a LOT guilty... because I haven't found and confirmed a place to live, yet... I'm going to have to quell that guilty feeling and enjoy myself. Whatever happens will happen and I will be right back here on Monday working my butt off to find a place again. Still... this is probably the best weekend in the month to look, and I won't even be looking. :-/ However, I can also look at this in a different way: my Whislter trip was meant to be, and maybe someone there will have a lead for me that I never considered.

Ah the dilemmas of a thinking creature. Sometimes we think ourselves into oblivion, guilt, pain and despair, but we can also think ourselves OUT of those things, too. Thank goodness.

No comments: