Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Calling people to arrange to view apartments is a completely demoralizing experience. Sure, they should know how lucky they'd be to get ME as a tenant... but damn... I hate the feeling of having to suck up to people. Just have to rent ONE more place, save my sheckels and then BUY. This is just too painful. All the callbacks I've received so far are the "it's already rented" variety. All the calls I make are to apartment ads that don't *specifically* list "no pets" in their ads.. then I found one building with two ads -- one had "no pets" in the ad, and the other didn't.

I hate our residential tennancy laws that allow discrimination based on pet ownership. This site is trying to do something about it... but it will come too late for me, I'm afraid.

I'll have to go for a walk around the neighbourhood I'm trying to move to, tomorrow. Meh. Feh. Bleh.

I'm DETERMINED to find a place to live that doesn't suck. If I have to lie about not owning a pet to get in. I will. Bitches.

No comments: