Sunday, April 28, 2002

So the poem isn't for your consumption. It's too risque! Perhaps when I get around to developing my own webspace, I'll fill you in..

I tried to post something about being offline for a few days on Friday before I tore down my compter and desk and everything for the move. But of course blogger wasn't working at all.. so I'm almost back. Using my dad's ancient, slow beastly machine with the "excellent quality" 15" monitor that he bought 6 years ago. Silly Dad. He doesn't want to use my 19" Sony G400 flatscreen... cuz he says he has a good monitor. The screen flicker is atrocious on this thing... but I think I may be able to convince him... we'll see.

At any rate. I'm more tired than I've been in a long time and I have to get up for work in 8 hours. (called in late - supposed to be there at 6). Ugh.

Less mundane haircut blogstuffz when I have my brain back. Maybe.

No comments: