Monday, April 29, 2002

So I still don't have my computer networked here at the parental units' house... but at least it's set up. Just need to grab one of those extra-long spare network cables from work tomorrow... and I'll have it strung up in no time tomrrow after work. Dunno how I'll play RTCW from here with my monitor sitting on the dresser and my keyboard and mouse on my lap... I'll have to rig something up. Maybe I can get one of those fold-up TV tables to use for the mouse, at least. What a mess! I may be the official cheerleader of QGirlZ if this keeps up, instead of a regular player.

This keyboard hurts my forearms. I want my pooter online. :-/ Soon... soon...

On a lighter note...

Never transport your personal i-brator with the batteries installed. Just don't. I couldn't remember where I'd stashed mine, but found out at a potentially embarassing moment. My parents had gone to bed and I was carrying the last of my bags upstairs. I was just rounding the corner by my parents' bedroom door when something starts buzzing and rattling VERY loudly inside one of the 5 bags I was carrying. At first I thought my phone was going off.... but then the buzzing continued for an extended period of time and got louder and more insistent. Luckily my parents are either deaf or were listening to the radio because no one came out to question me as I dropped 2 of the 5 bags and made a mad dash upstairs to silence the deafening roar of my i-brator. ;-) Time for bed. Long drive in the morning.

No comments: