Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Work commenced this evening on a new and glorious design for epona.com. I'm debating, somewhat, whether or not to use that domain for my new site. The only reason I'm debating it because my parents' know that URL and they may be shocked by what they see if they happen to go there... but then again... I am working hard on being the best Official Black Sheep of the Farrell Family that I possibly can be. If I don't just get brave and stand up for myself, how will I ever find out who I really am?

...I can always wait for the Mother-Gaining-Knowledge-of-the-Massive-Tattoo-I've-Just-Put-on-my-Body-Surprise-Lawn-Bowling-Party-and-Bat-Mitzvah and see what happens.

Black Sheep? More like Lily-livered Chicken.

Wish my mom could be as supportive and enlightened as Ali's Mom... much love to the Gretchen.

I'm on the 6AM shift, so it's time for bed.

No comments: