Friday, February 22, 2002

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Pisces. Dreamer. Yep.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? At the time, being dumped on my Sweet 16, when I would finally be allowed to actually go out on a DATE with the guy I was "going out with". We had phone dates. Thank goodness I never went on a real date with him!

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? Horseback riding lessons from my parnets.

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? I think the best one is coming up... so maybe I can answer this after next weekend? ;-)

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Get over this illness. Talk to Joshua about my tattoo. Go out to dinner at La Terrazza for a Late Valentine's Dinner. Prepare for Bridal H0z invasion! Wh00t!

No comments: