Tuesday, February 19, 2002

So far no adverse affects from this morning's run-in with a mercedes. Hope I scratched it, but good. Crazy lady drove away without a word of apology, concern or even anger that I got in her way. I guess a glaring, swearing, fuming Heather isn't something you want to mess with if you know you're in the wrong. Or else she just didn't notice. Biatch.

The range of my emotions went from terrified, to furious, to terrified, to furious, to happy to be alive and unscathed. That's where it stands, now. Happy to be alive. It could always be so much worse. Thanks go to Cow for the BurgerKing run and the easing of my frazzled nerves.

I still feel safer on my bike than in cars with aggressive drivers.

On a happier note, I became inspired to begin working on a new design for my own domain, which I haven't touched in over a year. Gonna move this beast over there, when it's ready and add some other SPIFFY STUFF> Yegads. My keyboard needs cleaning. I hate when keys get stuck.

Off to bed.

No comments: