Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Wow. 2 days in a row it has snowed here. Being from the Wet Coast, snow is magical to me. It's never very cold when it snows, and it doesn't last long before becoming slush that melts away into just more wet winter. Big fat flakes falling down and floating up past my 19th floor window. Kinda cool. =)

I wish I could bring DeeAy back here (with her RakE, of course!) so she could live as a West Coastie again... and not dread getting out of bed to the skin cirsp-i-fying air of a real prarie winter.. Here we need dehumidifiers, there she needs rain.

(went back to bed for 2 hours and read some of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever)

STILL snowing. Teensy flakes, now.. but it seems to be starting to stick even here. That means the rest of the lower mainland is in for it big time.

I should get cracking on some projects around here while the pain has subsided... that time of month is evil to me some months. This month was one of them. Sweaty, painful, dry-heavy kind of evil. But I slept through most of it, so now I'm looking to not put my day off to waste!

Also have to go down to the rental office and give them new cheques for rent. We've been here a year as of Feb1... and the first day we moved in DeeAy and RakE came to stay with us. =) Then we went to Lansanity. Then I heard that I got the job that I currently work at. Cool. Good memories, and better to come! All the bridal hoz will be here the first weekend in March. I can hardly wait!

Okay... boring as hell update, but there you have it. I'm going to go cut glass and find my way down to Prompton's office to drop off paperwork etc.

No comments: