Monday, January 21, 2002

Ugh. It's way too early to be at work. It's way too early to have ridden my bike all the way here. Damn but I feel lazy today. =) At least I got enough sleep last night. I weighed in this morning (every Monday morning) and my blessed scale says I'm 161 lbs. I have no idea how that happened... must be a mistake. Last monday was 167lbs -- and what with having a sore throat last week and having my hamstring hurt after riding to work once, the only thing I stuck to was eating right. No working out... strange. I'll be good this week, too and see what happens.

Stick to the diet. Stick to the diet. Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan.

Get a life? Have one? Feh.

Rat in a race, running a maze that only has dead ends. How do I achieve my dreams? How do I know what they are? What's real and what's conditioned?

Better learn soon, or it will be too late.

No comments: