Tuesday, July 02, 2002

So far so good on the cell phone. It's still working and I've had it plugged in and turned on all day. Woo! Hooray for the saving money!

I have pictures up here and here. Wildwood was the first day, Walbran the second. They're not captioned or titled or thumbnailed or *anything* just yet. I just don't have time to do it this week month. I'm that busy (hooray!) I'll have to slow down in August or something...

Back to work.. I have so much to do.

This week:

Tonight: Go to my bro's and give him my portion of the damage deposit.
Wednesday: Go to home depot and get paint.
Thursday: Hopefully paint (woo faux finish and NO MORE apartment beige!)
Friday: Organize what I need in storage to make moving easier on Saturday.
Saturday: Move!!

In amongst all this I should be studying my First Aid and Win2k MCSE stuff... though First Aid is way more interesting right now... I also have to start getting more rest, eating better (planning my damn lunches) and getting some exercise. I will probably ride my bike every night so I can get my butt ready for M. and I's cycle tour of the Gulf Islands at the end of the month!

Whew!



No comments: