Friday, June 07, 2002

Happy me, I'm off for the next week. I had a bunch of things on my list of things to do before leaving that didn't get done.. but oh well. I'm only human, and I worked hard, damnit!

Someone is coming to the airport to see me off... I'm very giggly about it. My usual Friday afternoon bounce combined with the added wiggle of having a week off is almost too much for my co-workers to bear... add to this the anticipation of having someone new come to the airport just to see me off and it's DEFINITELY too much for my co-workers to bear.

Actually, I'm not that bad, but I'm damned cheerful.

I'm going to Vanderhoof to visit my high-school best friend. She rocks, and I'm finally going to get to see where she calls home, meet her hubby and say hello (through belly-wall) to her soon-to-be-born child. I think it's going to be a great weekend!

Look out, Laura, here I come!

No comments: