Sunday, May 12, 2002

Some very good news. I'm going to go move in with my brother and his roommate (girl) in their rented 3 bedroom rancher in Maple Ridge. Their other two roommates (a couple) are moving out at the end of June, so I'll move at the beginning of July. It's about a 10 minute further drive each way to work than my parents' house is but I'd have my own room and be able to set up my computer desk in the dining room. Connection 24/7 baby, yeah! All for the low low price of $350/month. It's a deal. I can still uber save for my house (which might be in Maple Ridge looking at the great prices..) and I'll feel more independent again (not to mention I'll get to wear tank tops for the summer.) ;-)

I haven't seen the place yet but my brother says it's alright, and I trust him. I'll go visit one day soon to check it out. It's funny how things just seem to work out sometimes... too bad they didn't "work out" to be living in Richmond or Marpole which is much closer to work... but I think I'll enjoy it immensely considering the beauty of the location... and we can have barbequeus and partys and my DOG can live with me. Whee! Big changes. Living far away. Living in the country after living in the city. Missing George - but realizing he's truly not ready for me. Tell you what, though... I hate the woman who he is ready for one day. Hate her. Unless she's me... but that's another unlikely story... :-/

Liftpullflop liftpullflop liftpullflop...

The ride to Fort Langley yesterday was beautiful. I'm using one of the photos I took on the way as my background -- it's a valley picture - gren grass and trees, blue sky, mountains, puffy clouds and a herd of horses grazing. Gorgeous!! I got mom a gift certificate to one of her favourite clothing stores (and she loved it).

Time to go down into the nasty spidery crawl space and sort my junk for a garage sale. Yeek.

No comments: