Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Today’s Wanton Wednesday:

Find 5 things about yourself that you like. I’m going for physical attributes here, but inner ones are good too. The reason I’m asking for physical things because I’m using myself as a model for today’s WW and I know I can easily find 5 inner things about myself that I don’t hate – it’s learning to accept my outer shell that I need to work on.

1. My eyes. They're a very interesting colour of green, lighter in the middle with dark around the outside. Emotions affect the intensity of the green. Guess what it means when they're dark and vivid green? Guess what it means when they're soft and mellow green?
2. My lips. Not as full as Kimli's but I (and others) think they're kissable.
3. My bum. I have one. It's round. I like it.
4. My hair when it's long and clean and behaving. I have a lot of it and love to tousle it up.
5. Inner self-wise. I like that I'm finally getting to know me and to stand up for who I am.

No comments: