Sunday, April 21, 2002

Long talks are good. Discovering what each other is feeling is good. The worst part is, the closer I feel to George, the more I want him. I realize how much that would defeat the purpose of going it alone for a while, though. I will build my life with no thought to who else might be sharing it in the future. The only consideration another human gets is the consideration I have shown myself by trying to become a "whole person". If another "whole person" should come along to share my life, well then we'll see what transpires. Until then... I want to finally live my life for my own future. Build my own security. Have my own adventures.

I repeat myself and repeat myself in this Blog... but sometimes that's what it takes to make sure I understand all of what I'm trying to do and get it all into my head, heart and soul.

So, "Nyah!" In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy, "It's my house! If you don't like it, get the fuck out."

No comments: