Saturday, March 23, 2002

Things done blowed up real good. Somehow, the server has an NTFS error. It is not happy. It is being rebuilt on site. Luckily, we had an extra day in the plans, unluckily, this means no Washington, DC for us... We kind of have to think it just wasn't meant to be... maybe the server is saving us from being arrested for being strange Canadian Tourists, or saving us from something even worse. Whatever the case, our job comes first. Poor Joseph is going to be stuck working on it all night long. Thank goodness he's along. The rest of us may be able to muddle through... but then again, we may not.

I love these little workstations all around the radiology department.. they give me blogger access so I can catch up on what my h0z are doing while I'm away... if only they'd UPDATE MORE! ;-) Wish they had MIRC or gave me access to install it...

Back to work and then hopefully back to the hotel for some sleep. Some of us should be fresh for tomorrow...

No comments: