Saturday, March 23, 2002

So. Finished. Finally.

I worked from 4:00pm until 3:00am on those frickin' unarchived cases... and damnit, I MADE THEM MY BITCHES!

That's right. I rock. Slowly.

Johns Hopkins Hospital is cool. Mr. Hopkins' name was Johns. Apparently it was a family name on his mother's side. A very cool security guard who obviously loves his job (yay!) told us all about Mr. Hopkins and the history of the University and Hospital. I took many pictures of the beautiful dome building and the 10 foot marble statue of Jesus The Consoler that is inside.

*ACHOO!!*

Anyone ever notice that sneeze smell? You know... metallic like iron.... or honey... I only know 2 people in the world that know about that smell. Do any of you?

Flitter. Flutter. Flight. Flight. Flew. Look at my thoughts go hither and thither...

So tired. So thirsty. So ready to go back to the hotel to sleep. I hope we get to go to DC on Sunday.

No comments: