Wednesday, January 30, 2002

What the hell is so great about "Super Size"? Why must everything always be BIGGER! NOW WITH MORE REAL CHEESE! DOUBLE PATTY! EXTRA LARGE FRIES! I can get by and feel full on a kids meal when I eat at a fast food joint. Why do they always want to make me eat more?

I think it's just human nature to want MORE! BIGGER! We equate it with BETTER! FASTER! SUPERIOUR! When really, it's just superfluous. Extra. The Big Extra? Extra large pepperoni with double cheese?

Maybe once in a while, but the way commercials and television, and even the people in my office talk... you're getting ripped off if you don't get the largest portion of whatever greasy fried cheese-laden food you've ordered all for just 39 cents more.

Eat less. Feel better. Live longer.

Played RTCW multiplayer with my h0z for the first time tonight. Played single player for the first time LAST night. That game is LUSH. I'm one of those rare women who love War movies. I find them heroic, glorious, gory, horrible and fascinating. I'd rather watch a war movie than a light romance film ANY DAY... and Return to Castle Wolfenstein feels just like being in a War Movie!

We're recruiting for like-minded females who want to play some RtCW. Check it out.

No comments: