Tuesday, January 29, 2002

I just realized today that angry butt-pimple man takes the 7AM bus. He's pretty quiet in the morning, thankfully.

I'm still at work and cursing the busy state our office is in. It's TOO busy. We need more staff. They're on their way, but they won't be all trained up and ready to go for two to three months. The only one who has started on the phones and contributing in less than two months so far is my friend McCow. He rocks. Even though he never updates his journal.

So now I kill time until George gets to leave.

Our stock jumped up today after the release of our fourth quarter results.. there is tons of speculation in the office about where it's going to go from here. Last year at this time it was around $2.50. Now it's over $27.00 Damn, but I should have bought at $2.50.

Time for me to try to talk George into leaving early.

No comments: