Sunday, January 27, 2002

Well. I sold my half of the Talon to George today. Makes my life easier, his life harder (but with car) and I still get to use it. Rockin'. We'll go make it official tomorrow. This way I can afford Hawaii and weddings this year, and Peru next year... who knows.. maybe I'll even go back to school now that I'm footloose and fancy free. It's funny. You'd think we'd do something like this if we were breaking up, but actually, this is making us stronger and closer. We had a great day today, lots of communictaion, a little nookie *raowr*, cleaning up the place together, dinner and a movie ~ all after our financial dealings were done.

I also took some movies and pictures of the snow we had today as viewed from our apartment. It was DUMPING. =) Now Vancouver is a magical (melting) winter wonderland. Hope it's not too slushy for my journey to work tomorrow.

Time for bed. Pictures will be HERE when I put them up.

No comments: