Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Long time no update. I've been busy working, cooking, watching TV. ;-) Life is good.

I managed to get Friday off *woohoo!!* So we'll be able to leave in a timely manner for the drive to Seattle to see our dear friends Ali and Doug. I miss the Ali. I need Ali lub. So I'm gonna go get me some. I know that Doug and George are going to go and see a scary movie on Friday night... they can have it as far as I'm concerned... this will mean I get Ali all to myself for the evening! Muahahahahaaaa! We'll get naked. We'll take pictures. But you probably don't get to see them, unless you're DeeAy.

I want to make Thai yellow curried chicken tonight. I have to find some Thai yellow curry paste. I wonder where I'll be able to get any at 6pm.

I just called a store that's nearly on my way home. They have it! Guess where I'm stopping in the rain on my dark bike ride home?

Fun.

Almost time to go. More updates to come... honest...

No comments: