Saturday, October 27, 2001

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! I love you. ;-)

Saw "Mulholland Drive" last night. After a night to sleep on it and actually figure it out, I loved it. Right after we saw it, I knew I had been thoroughly entertained the entire time (and it's long)... but I wasn't sure exactly *why* I had felt so entertained. After figuring the movie out somewhat while falling asleep, I can say that I really enjoyed it. What a mind fuck. Cool.

Today will bring shopping and wandering in Bell Town (I need shoes. I brought sandals. It's raining. You figure it out.) The boys have lunch planned for 2pm with Llarian and some others... we may join them, we may not... we'll see! Then who knows what we'll do! Dinner at Zoe's tonight to celebrate my sweetie's birthday... I'm looking forward to that. =)

Off we go, into the wild, wet yonder...


No comments: