Thursday, October 11, 2001

Introducing, the Long Awaited Debut of the Much Requested Epona BLOG! (For all 3 of you who may read this and the One person who actually requested it) ;-)

My first attempt didn't save correctly.... and so all that witty banter and lively literature is now lost and gone forever... relegated to the recesses of my sleep-deprived mind.

Someday, I'll resurrect it. And someday I'll confirm the spelling of that word.

At any rate... tis late... I love Trillian and DeeAy and maybe that Ed-biatch. Sup Biatch?

Epona for the Celtic Goddess of Horses -- and Rain for the rain of Vancouver where I love, live and work. My dog's name is also "Rain Dancer", so it fits in that way, too. That, and the name "Epona" was already taken. Biatch. Give me my name back.

It's late. I'm off to bed and crossing my fingers that this works, because if it doesn't, I'm not doing it until tomorrow! HAH!

No comments: