Monday, October 15, 2001

Back to work tomorrow. Heather 1 - Illness 0.

I bought a new computer chair today. I wasn't planning on it. I didn't set out to do it. We went in to Staples to buy a World Map so my sweetie can track his travels.. We were over at Tusker and Roomie Guy's place last week and he saw Tusker's World Map with places she's been marked off with pins. He didin't get the map, but I got a chair just like my sweetie's only in blue. $200 with the taxes.. not bad. And if he hasn't been able to break his in 2 years... mine will last forever!

Microsoft has released a new optical mouse with 2x faster sampling than its' previous generation. a|citizen has one. DieharD had mouse envy, but not any more! We had to go to four different stores and finally found it at London Drugs. Amazing. Not Future Shop not A&B Sound, not Compusmart. LD kicks ass. A&B Sound did have Sennheiser headphones, though.. so George bought a pair - and he even got a discount. Last pair in the store. His old pair is getting really, really, really ratty.

Got a birthday present for him at the mall.. he was there. He wanted a One Nighter Ski Pass for Cypress Mountain -- so I got him one. =) They're under new ownership and just put in 2 new quad chairs this year (one is a high speed detatchable). Not too shabby for a local mountain. I got a ski card, cuz I don't go as often as he does, but I like to save money when I do.

Now I'm tired, even though I slept all day... I have tons of leftover turkey, but the thought of turkey today isn't all that appealing, so I think I'll just have pasta. I have to get up early again tomorrow to work at 6:30 -- so it's time for something simple, quick and easy. I'll eat turkey tomrrow for lunch. =).

No comments: