Sunday, February 18, 2007

Matthew came home and surprised me on Valentine's Day - a day earlier than planned. I was expecting my friend to come by so when I heard a knock at the door I wasn't surprised - until I looked up to see my sheepishly sweetly smiling husband with flowers and chocolates in hand. *melt*

He liked my gift, though I'm not totally happy with it, yet. I think I need to darken up the background to make the timbers "pop" more. He took it with him, so the fixing will have to wait until he brings it back - if he'll let me by then... it will have become so familiar that he might not want me to change it.

At any rate... I have TONS of work to do in the next week. Lots of mugs to decorate and glaze so that I have something to sell at Oso Negro in March. *yikes* Hopefully they will work out so I don't have to worry so much and I can test my kiln in a more leisurly fashion. Gads. Electricians!!!

Time for bed.

No comments: