Thursday, June 19, 2003

Wheee! I did it. I bought the wringer washer. I paid for it today, now I'm just searching for a way to get it here without paying $25 for delivery. It's a speed queen, model 26-231W. I want to find out more about it, like when it was made, get a manual for it, stuff like that... and I can hardly wait to use it!! Oh the bliss.... clean clothes and not having to cart them downtown to the laundromat. I'm not quite sure how we're going to dry sheets during the winter... but we'll figure something out. Probably on the line that M. rigged in the spare room - so far it's only been used to dry my tent - but well-wrung sheets should be no problem. The price was more than $75, but it will still be paid for in less than 1/2 year of going to the laundromat. Happiness...

This weekend brings going to Salmo again. My birth-sister Candy is moving to Calgary at the end of the month and this is her 'farewell party'. It should prove to be a raucous good time. Hope M. has fun with me, he's not usually into that kind of scene - neither am I, but I think I'm more adaptable that way.

No comments: