Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I've been working on www.epona.com this morning... so far - it's going well... at least I think so. Now all I have to do is add some content. Heh. Isn't that always the way?

I'm going to use it as a creative site - journalling and displaying my creative journey. I'll still use this for my personal rants and raves. I figure on having sections for pottery, photographs and other creative persuits... we'll see how it goes. It's not up, yet... but if you ask nicely, I can certainly give you a sneak preview. =) I'm trying to find a way to put my email address on the website without getting a mega-ton of spam and without having it impossible for newbie users to successfully email me...

At any rate... I'm also trying to get my favourite digital photos up and take some nice photos of the pottery that I'm not ashamed of and put that up there as well... poetry and short stories to come...

No comments: