Thursday, August 22, 2002

Strange that the full moon is when I start to bleed. I've been off the hormone control pills since March... and it's shifted around slowly each month. I mark it on the calendar to track it and today I noticed that it is actually a full moon. I wonder if it will stabilize there or if my cycle has shortened... as it has been moving back a few days each month. We shall see! It's an adventure... and this month's adventure involves cramping and headaches. I wondered why I had a headache that wouldn't quit this morning... and now I know. Thank goodness for the ease of the keeper. (Thanks Christy for putting me on to it, I love it!) I never have to wonder if I have enough "supplies" to last me through the month.. or if I've remembered to re-stock my purse. I just put the keeper in my purse when I'm done for the month and it's ready whenever I need it. The only unfortunate thing is that I can't help anybody else out if they've gotten caught by surprise without any supplies.

Ugh. Bleeding. Headache. Cramps. I love being a woman. Despite all that.

No comments: