Sunday, August 11, 2002

Only had one page this weekend so far... and the weekend is nearly over. That one was an easy one... here's hoping that's it for the shfit.

Very relaxing weekend, yet active. M. and I finally found Sipa Sipa footbags (hacky sacks). We looked for them all over Nelson. We looked for them all over Calgary. We called around Vancouver. Where, oh where were we going to find one?? Guess where M. works? MEC. Guess where we found Sipa Sipa footbags? MEC Yeah... we were laughing, too. Now to get good at this hacking stuff... could take some time!

Played softball tonight. We were warming up and I was playing 3rd base... I took a line drive to the left thigh. Ow. Ow. Ow. It's going to be a beautiful bruise... I'll take day by day pictures of it and try to show them to you... the pics from the night are here.There is one of my thigh right at the end... it's changing colours rapidly, though. That one .AVI was because I forgot I had the camera on "movie" so... I did get the home run... but a lot of shots of the ground, too. =)

Time for sleep.

No comments: