Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Have to get back into good habits. Bad ones have taken over for too long. The more organized I am, the better my life will be. I started getting more organized today at work and it continued all the way home with me. Now... If I can just organize myself into getting some exercise and eating right. I've been far too lazy for far too long. The bit of extra weight I'm carrying is getting me down. I don't like how I look in pictures these days... I feel like I'm letting myself go... and I don't know where it will end. Time to nip it in the bud NOW before I let it slide. Motivate. Motivate. Motivate. RAH! Can anyone tell me how to eat? I suck at menu planning for weight loss. I rock at menu planning for pure unadulterated enjoyment of FOOD. I love food WAY too much and I loathe exercise for exercise's sake. Bad combination.

Next year at this time I will be living close enough to work to once again bike there every day. At least, that's the plan. Up to an hour ride each way I'm willing to put in - though 20 minutes each way would be ideal. That gives me loads of places I can potentially live. I want to live in a house, that's for sure... no more apartments for this girl and her dog.

There will be no more bruise pics for a while... the place where I've had my grandfathered free 'staff' web site on the corporate web server has changed my login password for ftp. I'm begging for a few days extension and a few days notice!!! I need to pull everything back down OFF of there. I figured the free super fast virtual domain hosting site was too good to last long.... but it lasted for about five years!

Stream of consciousness blogging.. oh yes, indeed.

No comments: