Saturday, December 08, 2001

So, as always... I copy Kim and find out that

"I am more interesting than my weblog!"

I got a prezzy in the mail today! Kim rocks... as everyone knows -- and she sent me a gift via the mail. I walked to the wrong post office to get it at first, simply becauseI didn't know they had a new one closer to where I live (and didn't read the address on the card.) Silly me. I opened the box and found a gift bag for me! There's a sweet BIG Ty Beanie Buddy horse sticking out of the top -- but for the rest I'm going to wait until Kim is in town! If she wasn't offline right now I'd tell her THANK YOU!!!! right now. I have her prezzy here, ready and waiting. Part bought (one of the few things actually bought rather than made this year) and part homemade. Hope she likes both parts. =)

Today has been a study in not completing much of anything. I started ot organize my bills... haven't finished. I started to clean up the place.. haven't finished. The only things I've managed to complete today are 1. taking the dog out (which I combined with) 2. going to the post office to pick up a package. and 3. having a shower. I don't count puttin clothes on... that would just be a bit TOO pathetic, even for today.

Grey weather. Blah day. Time to get motivated! George will be home from his parents' house soon to pick up his snowboard and gear to head to Cypress with his little brother. I like snowboarding, but not enough to buy a season's pass this year. I got a ski card instead. I'd rather be riding... horses. *sigh* Hard to do in the city. Please let me win the lottery. Please. I'd put it to good use. Honest. A farm for me and a car for my parents. Really.

Back to not finishing the things I start... here goes...

No comments: