Thursday, December 06, 2001

Heheh. I'm a pretty low-stress person -- according to the questions they ask at the stress test, anyway....

"You exhibit a stress percentage of
13%
which barely registers. Get a job.

Your Stress Test answers indicate that to reduce your stress level even further you should eliminate at least one of the following from your life immediately:
consciousness"


Cool

Things are going much better at work, btw... after deleting the links to all my favourite websites and vowing to only read Dee dot com when I'm at home --- I've been a productive little worker bee the past two days. I feel much better about my job as a result and I'm learning more every day again. Cool. I needed a kick in the ass. Thanks Ross.

Oh My God.

I just realized that the Moxy Fruvous song, "I love my Boss" now APPLIES TO ME!! (at least in the name of my boss... the rest really doesn't apply at all!)

Here are the lyrics just to prove it to you.

No comments: