Tuesday, November 13, 2001

I will NOT turn the TV on tonight. It is a time waster. Mind drainer. Motivation sapper. I have much to do. Including picking up tickets to the Linkin Park show on Sunday at the Orpheum. WHEE! Don't sell them before I get there! George is a big fan. They're fourth row Lower Orchestra. Then to buy milk, cut stained glass, eat dinner, wash dishes, tidy up the place, finish laundry, walk the dog, and try once more to fix the bike. Phew!

It's going to be a fun-filled weekend... Two hockey games, a movie and a live concert. I accepted a dinner invitation at my mom and dad's for Saturday before I remembered the hockey game we already had tickets to. Mom's upset, but I'll make it up to her, somehow. Have to call her when I get home... SO much to do tonight, since George returns from his installation trip tomorrow night. Thank goodness I'm not hooked on anything that's on TV on Tuesday nights. ;-)

Watched Just for Laughs last night on CBC (instead of Ali McBeal that show bores me). Canadian humour rocks. There were some really funny Americans, too. I love good comedy. It just makes you feel so good! Time to get back to work... much to do before I head home and work even harder!

No comments: