Saturday, November 17, 2001

Busy weekend started last night.

I joined my co-workers in "Group B" for some super cool WHL action. It's the Vancouver Giants inaugural year. This means they suck. Though the game last night was fun to watch, they still made a lot of stupid mistakes. Offside being their favourite. The final straw was, in a 3 - 3 tie in overtime one of OUR guys caught a pentalty for interference. A stupid penalty. One he never should have gotten. But oh well.. we didn't expect them to do as well as they did against the Calgary Hitmen.

Two cool things happened at the game: Alan caught a Vancouver Giants t-shirt (and spilled his nachos all over the floor) and then Kyle won the 50/50 draw in support of Richmond Minor Hockey. OMG. He went to guest services to claim his prize and they handed him a WAD of cash. $2500 in mostly $20 bills. We took pictures. He can roll naked in it with his wife when he gets home... we don't want pictures of that - sorry Kyle. Then we headed back to Earl's place to enjoy work gossip, beer and kitty love. I didn't partake in any beer, and I hogged most of the kitty love.

Today is 1.) Harry Potter day and 2.) CANUCKS vs EDMONTON LIVE with Tusker and Roomie Guy day! WHEEEEEE! Going to see Trevor Linden be a Canuck again. Hooray. =)

Tomorrow is Linkin Park at the Orpheum. I got the tickets. George is really looking forward to that -- he's off ot Carter Honda today to try out Motorcylcles while I fix my bicycle... he upgraded his pooter and now I get his hand-me-downs -- which I don't mind AT ALL. PIII 933 owns me. I pray it fixes my inability to run anything 3D without blue-screening problem.

Time to go to the bike store and buy stuff to make me not have a flat tire any more. But first a shower.

No comments: