Thursday, November 29, 2001

Ahhhh.. yet another trip for George. Away he goes to North Carolina to install another ALI system into the Univeristy Hospital there. Hope he's warmer than we are here. Brrr. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Wind.

This means I have the place to myself and nothing but time on my hands... Yeah.. RIGHT! What this actually means is that I can do all the things that make messes all over the place for a few days and not disturb George with my messes... and I can make him something without him seeing it, too! Now to decide just what to make him. The stained glass is coming along... I realize how shitty I am at it -- hopefully the receivers won't laugh at my gifts. ;-)

Going to IKEA today.. and I'm going to be GOOD. All I need are tealights... nothing else. Really. Nothing. Then on to Costco. I have a list... I will follow it. Really. I will.

Praying for willpower....

No comments: