Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Doing pretty well. I wonder how much of my emotional issues are because I've been alone in this house for nearly 3 months and I feel more lonely with Matthew home, sometimes than when it was just me, and how much is pregnancy related.

I guess only time will tell.

The cold is clearing up, the sun is out, though it was frosty this morning - I think I'll go play with Maya and then get down to business in the studio. That really is the best way - then I don't yearn to be outside, cuz I've already been. So much to do - so little time left to do it before I have to set up a booth at a trade show and hawk my wares!! I guess I'll learn, quickly!

I always did work best under pressure. It tends to make me more focused than my scatter-brained pisces nature will usually allow.

Told the birth family about baby, today. They all seem happy about it. Oh - still have to call birth dad... so not everyone knows, yet. Best get on that.

No comments: