Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aside from the sniffling and snuffling of a cold (a gift from my sister-in-law's twins) I had a good weekend down on the coast... and now that my parents know, everyone else can know, too! Matthew and I are expecting a baby in September. =) You don't know how many times I've been typing away and almost let something slip on here. ;-) Now I can be open and not have to censor myself.

Trying hard to get this place cleaned up before Matthew comes home on Friday, but I don't know if I'll make it or not. I keep sitting down in front of the TV and getting sucked in. I have accomplished a bunch but I'm sneezing so much that it gets demoralizing and I just sit it out and blow my nose and turn on the TV. Then I'm done for a few hours. It's already dark out and I haven't fed the horses, yet. I'll head out there, now and call my boss to see if we can postpone or he can find other help this week. I do NOT want to sneeze in the dip! Ick. Nobody else does, either, I'm sure.

Okay.. so off to try to get this place ship shape!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Many , many congratulations to you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather and Matthew!!

Does the little one have a nickname for its time in the belly?

Heather said...

So far no nickname, I wonder if that will come? I knew a baby nicknamed "Baby Peanut" in the belly, and he's still "Peanut" =) I'll let you know if something develops.

Leanne said...

Congrats Heather! :)