Thursday, January 09, 2003

Just so's y'all know... I have cancelled my cell phone. I am free of the $$ per month! I am free of communications in between destinations! There are pay phones everywhere if I need them and I don't have to remember to charge them up. =) Plus... pretty much everyone else has a cell phone if I'm in dire need. ;-)

If you need my number and you don't have it, email me, icq me, contact me somehow and I'll give you the latest info.

Still haven't managed to actually put notice in at work - it's almost like I'm waiting for them to do it for me. I also don't want to lose my dental benefits just as I'm getting a night guard made. The dentist won't bill me for it until it's delivered on the 17th. Ah well. Whatever will be, will be. Que cera cera. C'est la vie.

I'll keep you all posted on the details. Honest.

No comments: