Monday, September 30, 2002

Wedding was beautiful. The day turned out sunny and bright amidst two cloudy, blustery, rainy days - though it was certainly cold! Vegas was alright, too. I don't feel much like updating since my net connect at home has been nonexistent until mid-yesterday and my first day back at work started out with me being 3.5 hours early for my 9:30 shift (Earl. You bastard.) with the IP address changed on my machine and on all others that I access, as well as my chair missing. I need another vacation... this time not in Vegas, mkay? I had fun hanging out with all who were there - and the splitting into groups of four and five made things easier at times. I wish we'd made it to the Secret Garden of Siefried and Roy (doesn't THAT sound dirty!?) maybe if I ever get out to Vegas again one day - I'll find my way to the Secret Garden.... (tee hee! dirty!).

For now... lunch is over and it's time to get back to work.

No comments: